Should work instructions be issued for all processes?
1. Appropriate item and quantity to produce
2. Appropriate input time
3. Appropriate processing sequence
4. Assignment of appropriate resource (machine/worker)
In the above context, work instructions are considered to be required for the following processes:
1. First process (Appropriate item, quantity, input time, processing sequence, etc.)
2. Merging process (Appropriate item, quantity, input time, processing sequence, etc.)
3. Process in which the processing sequence is not FIFO (Processing sequence, etc.)
4. Process for which multiple candidate resources exist or previous process of that process (Assignment of appropriate resource, etc.)
5. Process in which a single worker operates multiple machines and the worker cannot monitor the status of all the machines (Processing sequence, resource assignment, etc.)
In most cases, it will be no problem in sufficiently operating Asprova if work instructions are not issued for processes in which routine operations are merely performed FIFO.